xjessirae

Another Little Piece
Kate Karyus Quinn
Wilde Nights in Paradise
Tonya Burrows

The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1)

The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) - Abbi Glines I absolutely loved The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines. It has the perfect touch of humor and romance that melts your heart from the inside out. I couldn’t help but devour this book in nearly one sitting. It was so easy to read and I loved how Abbi’s writing just flowed so smoothly. She really brought that southern hospitality into this book. It was amazing!Abbi Glines did such an incredible job of splitting the perspectives of the book with Ashton and Beau. Each character had their own voice and each was distinguishable from the other. I loved how she did this because we not only got to see into the head of Ashton, but Beau as well. I always enjoy knowing what’s going on in the male character’s mind. It’s very intriguing and it gives you so much more of the story. This also makes Ash and Beau’s love so much more intense and palpable.I loved both Ashton and Beau. I thought Ashton was a beautiful character. I could definitely see why both Vincent boys were head over heels for her. She’s kind, thoughtful, funny and has this spunk that makes me admire her so deeply. I adored Beau so so much in The Vincent Boys. I really felt his pain and longing for Ash. My heart was breaking for him almost throughout the whole book. I love how he’s this sweet and devoted person on the inside, but a dangerous, oh so sexy bad boy on the outside. I love how the exterior side of him goes down just a little bit with Ash. I totally get what Ash means when people really have to know Beau to get to that heart of gold inside of him. Ash really hit the mark when she said that Beau is easy to love, because he is. You can’t help falling for him.I completely enjoyed the fact that this book was so unpredictable and that it wasn’t solely focused on Beau and Ash. I loved the added problems they encountered besides the obvious with Sawyer. Oh, and the revelation was something I didn’t see coming. It totally shocked me! The twists in this book will surely make your jaw drop!

The Vincent Boys is a relatively short book, but extremely enjoyable making it a really fast read. The book is all about being true to yourself, acceptance and seeing the good in everyone. It has steaming hot sexy scenes that make your heart pound furiously and will have you trying to catch your breath. This book is full of love and passion that will take your breath away and keep you wonderstruck long after you’ve finished the very last page!

Don’t wait and read this book already. I highly recommend it!

5 out of 5 stars!