xjessirae

Kate Karyus Quinn
Wilde Nights in Paradise
Tonya Burrows

Anna and the French Kiss

Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins Oh Anna! I’ve read this book twice now and I so desperately want to read it again. That’s how good it is. I can’t believe I even waited and hesitated to read this one.

Lets sum up this book in three words:, magical, swoon-worthy and so freakin’ amazing.

I gave this book a try and I was so glad I did. Stephanie Perkins wrote such a brilliant love story set in beautiful descriptive city of Paris how could I not love this one? I’ve never ever been to Paris. While reading Anna, I thought I was living it with her. The descriptions of Paris was so beautifully vivid, I could see it behind closed eyes. Stephanie made me want to go to Paris even more. The longing to go to Paris made my heart ache.

All the characters in Anna and the French Kiss were all very likable. Each had a unique personality, but of course my favorites were Anna and St. Clair. I could really connect with Anna and what she was going through especially how her parents were divorced and her slight OCD to be clean and neat. I found Anna to be a great MC. She had a strong voice and was perfect for the story. Anna was funny and cute. I would love to be friends with her.And then there was St Clair. There is not enough words in this universe to tell you how much I. Love. This. Boy. Every thing he did and said took my breath away. He had my heart the minute he showed up on page. Each time, he made my heart skip beats. No wonder Anna fell for him hook line and sinker. Stephanie Perkins sure knows how to write a love interest worthy of anyone’s heart. God, St. Clair is such a beautiful character. He’s sexy, handsome, smart and so so so wonderful. I needed him to be real!The chemistry between Anna and St. Clair is so intense and apparent throughout the whole book. There is no other perfect couple in this world that can ever compare to the both of them. You will fall in love with them just the way I have.

The way Stephanie slowly draws out their scenes together made the perfect recipe for a realistic love story. Anna and St. Clair starting out as friends then slowly turn into best friends then something so much more than love was better than anything I have ever read. I couldn’t get enough. I don’t think I could ever ever get enough.

It’s an understatement to say that Stephanie Perkins has warmed my heart with this highly addicting, highly entertaining love story. I thought my cheeks would be plastered permanently with my goofy smile from reading this book. I have never been so giddy in my entire life. I have never squealed so much ever.

Anna and the French Kiss is better than a fairytale. It’s love at it’s purest form.

5 of 5 stars!More Reviews on my blog: Words, Pages, and Books